Bleeding gums are never normal. If your gums bleed when you brush, it could be a sign of gingivitis, the early stage of gum disease. It also could be something simple like brushing or flossing too hard. If your gums bleed regularly or enough to worry you, contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Invisible Braces–Are they right for you?
- Gum disease is now linked as a possible cause of Alzheimer’s disease!
- Oral Cancer on the Rise–Get Checked
- Regular dental visits are more important to overall health then most think!
- Why do we get bad breath and what to do about it.
- Why Night Guards are a Good Idea for Everyone!
- New Anesthetics Offer Painless Experiences!
- Dentistry in the Digital Age
- Digital Technology Making Dentistry Better For Patients
- Our Vision and Mission for our Patients
- Dentist Extraordinaire Embraces All Aspects of His Calling
- Arthritis and Oral Health
- Hospital Dentistry by Scottsdale Dentist, Dr. Brian Williams – Treating Dental Phobics and the Medically Compromised
- Preventing Strokes with Dental X-Rays (Panoramic Radiographs)
- Are You Suffering from Sleep Apnia?